Obligations & Responsibilities
Our Plan to meet the 2015-16 Contractual Requirement for Patient Online Services
Bungay Medical Practice plans to offer the facility for patients to view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records from 31st March 2016. The practice currently offers the facility for patients:
- To book, view, amend, cancel and print online appointments and telephone consultations
- To order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines and appliances
- To view online, export or print summary information from their recording relating to medications, allergies and immunisations.
- Patients can expect to be treated with respect and courtesy by all practice staff.
- Urgent problems will be assessed and dealt with on the same day.
- Routine repeat prescriptions will be ready within 2 working days.
- Patients have access to an understanding and rapid complaints procedure.
- To treat doctors and staff with the same respect and courtesy.
- Only request urgent/emergency treatment if absolutely necessary.
- Notify the surgery whenever possible if unable to keep an appointment.
- Give adequate notice when requesting repeat prescriptions.
It is practice policy that any patient exhibiting violent or threatening behaviour whereby a clinician, staff member or visitor fears for their personal safety, will not be treated at this practice. The police will be informed of the incident and the patient referred to the Police and the Primary Care Trust.
© Bungay Medical Practice Privacy and use of this website