Aims of the PPG
- For the Patient Participation Group to have a representation in every GP Practice and that each group is based on the mutual interests of the Primary Care Team and the patients of the Practice.
- To promote the role of the PPG as participants in decision making within the NHS.
- To maximise the benefits of sharing common interests while recognising the individual nature of the groups and the differing structures in the UK.
- Develop a structure that gains the views of patients and enables the practice to obtain feedback from the practice population.
- Agree areas of priority with staff and GP's in the practice which are to form the basis of questions posed in a local patients survey.
- Agree an action plan with staff, GPs and the PPG based upon the requirements for change which the survey identifies.
© Newbold Verdon Medical Practice & Market Bosworth Surgery Privacy and use of this website